Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Everything you're chasing seems to leave you empty.

He finally did it.
Asked about the "us".
I'm not really sure what to say about it...

He asked... I told him... he said he was worried... I told him not to be.

I love him, and this could be the best or worst time of my life.

If it's the worst,
I'll have an amazing year out there, bawl my eyes out, pick up the pieces and pack my shit.
I'm smart enough to know when to leave, and I'm strong enough to actually do it.
I'm not afraid of this...
Because if I don't try it, I'll wonder for the rest of my life.

Our possibilities are limitless.
We can do anything.

He leaves in a year.

I know.

But to be honest, I'll miss him anywhere I am. Here, there, Canada, or New Zealand.

And frankly, I'd rather miss him on a year of memories

than a year of What-If's.

No comments: