Sunday, July 20, 2008

What would you do? Do you know?

Okay. I thought I was being serious when I said that God has brought up every boy in my past.

I guess I wasn't.

Because God made it perfectly clear today what he was doing. The fucker is testing me.

I'll make a list of every boy who was significant (not necessarily romantically) that contacted me in the last 72 HOURS!!! (with the exception of Mr. Leahy, of course)

Tom Jones
Taylor Dreyer
Austin Barnard
Mike Maiani
Eric Strickland
Casey Dean
Zach Versluys
Tito Falzarano

What the fuck? I haven't heard from 2/3 of these penises in months, maybe years...
Seriously, God? What are you trying to prove? That I'm faithful?
Duh.

I'm so ready to be gone. I'm going to miss my best friends here, but I will not miss the drama. I will not miss the scumbags. I will not miss the unforgiving less-than-5000-peeps-population idea.

I just want to wipe my slate clean.

I want to start all over.

And I want to start all over with him.




I guess the question now is, does he want to start over with me?

No comments: